Friday, December 15, 2006

dec. 15 update

i haven't had much to write about lately, so thus things have been pretty scarce here. so here's a little update.

and i didn't notice it till i logged in today . . . my next post will be my 100th! cya on my birthday!


// today i'm thankful for:
1. a wife with a sense of humor
2. frozen yogurt
3. knowing how to type
4. cell phones that double as an alarm clock
5. cold milk
--------------------------
UPDATE:: I DIDN'T BOTHER TO CHECK IF THE VIDEO WAS ACTUALLY WORKING ON THIS ONE. SO IF IT LOOKS LIKE I'M SAYING SOMETHING AND YOU CAN'T HEAR IT. IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT. I HADN'T SET THE PROPER "AUDIO IN" SETTING. I'LL POST ANOTHER VIDEO SOMETIME, BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME NOW.

UPDATE: ok, so i never came back and changed the video or told you what i said, so here goes. i was basically saying that "the play" was coming up and that my mom was going to take me shopping for a new suit! (which she did) i'll wear it next sunday, christmas eve, and then post pics. anyways, that was about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!!!!

When are you coming... we got the cards out. lol.

Seriously... have a great day!!