Wednesday, February 07, 2007

because i've gotten bored

this post will probably be quick and short and is primarily written because i've gotten bored at looking at the same post whenever i come to my own blog to check for comments!

i've been reading the NLT recently for my Bible reading. i was doing my devotional reading recently and came accross this verse:
"Listen to me! For I have important things to tell you.
Everything I say is right"
-Prov. 8.6
anyways it gave me a good chuckle. i know that this is Wisdom speaking when taken in context. but i couldn't help but think, it should be written on a card for all first time parents to memorize and repeat often to their chilren. i mean, "it's how we actually feel, right!? shouldn't we be transparent with our children and tell them how we feel."

:-)


// today i'm thankful for:
1. new blog friends
2. checking another "blog post idea" off my list
3. only 2 weeks left of Prism
4. strawberry smoothies
5. folded laundry
--------------------------

1 comment:

maggie said...

another great verse to add to my mental file of great verses!